- Pyranha Burn III Kayak - Medium - Stout 2 Outfitting
Pyranha Burn III Kayak - Medium - Stout 2 Outfitting
The third generation of the Burn is the latest in Pyranha's long line of cutting edge river runners. Paddlers have come to rely on the Burn's combination of playful hull, precise edges and forgiving deck profile for everything from the beginnings of whitewater to Class V creeks. This Burn III version comes with the Stout 2 Outfitting.
- 43.2 lbs.
- Length: 8' 2"
- Width: 25.5"
- Cockpit: 36.75" x 19.5"
- Volume: 70.8 gallons
- Optimum paddler weight: 110-176 lbs.
- Increased length: extra speed and smoother tracking
- Sharper edges
- Re-profiled stern: edge where you need it and reduced drag
- Tweaked rocker
- Volume distribution
- Re-profiled cockpit: reduce deck implosions and ease carrying
- Stronger and more durable aluminum grab handles
- Stout 2 Outfitting: Longer, more ergonomically shaped seat pan provides a 3 way adjustable system that gives a bomb proof seating position.
|Boat Type||Kayaks, Whitewater|