- Pyranha Octane 175 Surf Ski Kayak
Pyranha Octane 175 Surf Ski Kayak
The exhilaratingly fast Pyranha Octane 175 SurfSki is the ideal fitness training kayak for pushing your limits on coastal surf, scenic lakes and grand rivers across the globe. Designed for medium to larger paddlers, the Pyranha Octane is aimed at those of an intermediate to advanced skill level, offering speed both on the flat and through the surf and swell, without the same compromise on primary and secondary stability seen in other Surf Skis.
- 57.3 lbs.
- Length: 17' 8"
- Width: 20.9"
- River outfitting with over-stern rudder
- Hatch volume: 25.9 gallons
- Pedal footrests
- Four aluminum grab handles
- Impressive (17' 8") waterline and a narrow (20") beam for maximum speed
- Deep bucket cockpit for ultimate control
- Ergonomic paddle entry cutaways
- Efficient, one-way self-bailer in cockpit area
- Semi-hard chines - run from under the paddler to the stern for a fine balance of carving ability, stability and surfing speed
- Lightweight, over-stern rudder, offering greater efficiency and maintaining control in the water even through waves
- Large, oval rear hatch and round 6" diameter bulkhead hatch
- Integral foam pillar and aft bulkhead for added safey on open water
- Attachment points
- In-cockpit bottle holder with integrated attachment point for leg leash
|Boat Type||Kayaks, Touring & Racing|