- Wilderness Systems Radar 115 Kayak with Helix Pedal Drive
Wilderness Systems Radar 115 Kayak with Helix Pedal Drive
Introducing the Radar series - Wilderness Systems' first tri-powered kayak with paddle, power and pedal capabilites. The Radar features S.M.A.R.T. Hull Technology that combines Stability, Maneuverability, Acceleration, Responsiveness and Tracking throughout the entire design for ultimate performance in multiple water environments. In addition to a flat platform for standing and freedom of movement, the Radar boasts state-of-the-art outfitting.
Pedal drive included!
- 82 lbs.
- Length: 11' 8"
- Width: 34.5"
- Max capacity: 450 lbs.
- Expansive SlideTrax Rails
- Multitude of storage opportinities
- Scupper options to deploy the Helix MD Motor Drive (not included), the Helix PD Pedal Drive, and even multiple electronics options including down-imaging, side-scanning or both.
- When utilizing the Helix PD, a built-in sterring control system affords easy navigation and hands-free fishing.
- AirPro MAX compliments the package with optimized seating position for any mode of travel.