ShowDown SUP and Kayak Rack
NEW! The first load-assist mount to handle both SUPs and kayaks makes loading and unloading heavy boards and boats a breeze. The lightweight mount tilt down more than two feel from the roof rack, takes on up to 45% of the boat's weight, then helps gently raise it up to the top of the vehicle. Once loaded it securely cradles your boards or boat for the ride. At only 21 pounds, it's super lightweight but built burly to wrangle an 80 pound load.
- 21 lbs.
- Dimensions: L 42.00" x W 9.00" x H 9.00"
- Easily load and unload kayaks and boards at waist level at the side of the vehicle with the easy-to-use slide and tilt mechanism
- 80 lb. boat and board capacity easily handles a large kayak or two boards
- Universal mounting hardware fits most roof racks
- Lightweight materials and construction don't eat up roof's carrying capacity
- Tilts down a lengthy 26" from roof rack height
- Provides 30-45% weight assistance (depending on boat width)
- Felt-covered cradles flex to conform to hull for secure transport
- Folds down flat to reduce drag and noise when not in use
- All tie-down straps included
- Locks to base rack with SKS Lock Cores for added security (sold separately)
- Some Assembly Required
- 5 Minute Install