Shred Ready Shaggy Whitewater Helmet
The Shred Ready Shaggy Whitewater Helmet offers a classic design made out of composite materials for a superior strength to weight ratio. Features include the HOG 3.0 Retention System that utilizes a BOA System to easily dial in the perfect tension.
Sizing: The Shaggy fits average to large head sizes. The fit can be customized using the three different sized fit pads. Head Circumference Range: 20.5" - 22.75"
- Shredlar Armid Fiber/fiberglass composite construction
- Certified CE 1385 international standard for headgear for whitewater sports
- Multi-impact VN foam liner laminated to closed-cell comfort foam
- H.O.G. Lock Retention System
- Interchangeable compression molded closed-cell foam fitting pads with super plush material that hooks to liner
- Soft nylon webbing
- Stainless steel rivets and burrs to stop corrosion
- Duraflex fasteners, adjusters and stops
- Four-point retention system that allows the helmet to be worn forwards or backwards
- One-Year limited warranty on workmanship and material