- Skagit Carbon Fiber Paddle
Skagit Carbon Fiber Paddle
162 Special Price $162.00 180 Regular Price $180.00
The Werner Skagit CF Carbon Fiber Paddle is a great value for those with a budget and enjoys a more relaxed, low-angle, paddling style. Find design features direct from the higher end models, but not with the higher price.
- Straight Shaft
- 886 grams / 31.25 oz.
- 205 cm to 260 cm in 5 cm increments
- Feather Angler: Smart View Adjustable
- Blade Surface Area: 605 cm2
- Blade Length x Width: 49 cm x 15.6 cm
- Mid-sized, low-angle blades fit the widest range of paddlers
- Dihedreal allows for smooth and stable forward paddling
- Carbon Fiber Reinforced nylon, injection molded blades are impact and wear resistant, a combination of light swing weight for the value yet maintain the design element direct from the Premium line. Offering smooth, stable strokes and easier paddling.
- Better for the environment! Carbon Fiber reinforced injection molded blades are made with recycled material.
Stand Up Paddle Boards
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P S T V W Y