Stellar S14LV Advantage Kayak
The Stellar 14' Low Volume (S14-LV) Touring Kayak is a smaller version of the popular S14. Designed for speed and stability for small to medium sized paddlers for touring and fitness paddling, the S14-LV has the speed of a much longer boat. Two water tight hatches allow for ample storage for day and overnight trips, while the retractable skeg in the stern helps with tracking. The S14-LV comes standard with fittings to upgrade to a ruddered steered boat as well. Its short length and light weight make it idea for those who want a high performance boat, but are short on storage space or who frequently car-top their boat.
- 34 lbs.
- Length: 13' 9"
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs.
- Paddler height: 5'-6'
- Bow and stern handles
- Adjustable skeg
- Adjustable padded seat with water bottle holder
- Smaller width, oval cockpit for easy entry
- Padded thigh braces and heel pad
- Smart Track Transition Footbrace - easy to adjust in boat
- Swede form hull, with long efficient water lines
- Great primary stability and excellent secondary stability with the soft chines
- Low volume deck for smaller sized paddlers
- Cut-away on bow deck for narrow catch and efficient stroke
- Static perimeter line and Bungee X lines for deck rigging
- Large stern hatch and medium bow hatch for 2 water tight storage compartments
- Double fiberglass taped seams lines, inside and out, for incredibly strong and durable hull and deck joint
- Low drag adjustable skeg to help with tracking with solid wire for construction and durability
- Steering tubing, rudder tube post, and rudder block installed for easy upgrade to steering with the Smart Track Rudder (optional)
- Construction: Advantage (Great combination of weight, stiffness, durability and cost. Gelcoat finished heat cured infused epoxy Fiberglass and Soric core laminate is very tough and resists against punctures.)
|Boat Type||Touring & Racing|