- Venture Jura MV Kayak w/ Skudder
Venture Jura MV Kayak w/ Skudder
The Venture Jura MV (medium volume) is a stable, forgiving sea kayak that is at home on everything from coastal tours to short expeditions. Designed to introduce beginning paddlers to kayak touring and then grow with them as their skills develop, the Jura's neutral hull tracks straight, yet is nimble on edge. This high-performance kayak comes standard with Venture's new innovative under-stern Skudder system which functions as both a skeg and a rudder, depending on conditions.
- 59.5 lbs.
- Length: 16'
- Width: 22"
- Cockpit: 30.1" x 18.7"
- Volume: 56.5 gallons
- Capacity: <242 lbs.
- Semi flat mid hull with slight V and moderate rocker
- Long waterline for effortless cruising
- Full volume bow to give lift in waves
- Slim stern to lock stern in waves and lift bow while surfing
- Moderate high volume for extra gear storage
- Low cockpit for easier rolling
- Performance seat
- Fully adjustable footrest system
- Paddle park
- Deck elastics
- Full perimeter safety lines
- Ergonomic cockpit with high knee position
- 3 large hatches
- Security bar and paddle recess
- Skudder. Venture's new revolutionary steerable skeg system.
Residential shipping for this kayak is $99.00. It does require a signature. We can also ship to a commercial address at the same cost. Feel free to call for more details. 1.800.442.4837
Stand Up Paddle Boards
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P S T V W Y