- Venture Ranger 149 CoreLite X Canoe
Venture Ranger 149 CoreLite X Canoe
The Swiss Army Knife of the Venture range of open canoes, the Ranger 149 will do whatever you ask of it, whether whitewater exploration, lake based adventures or anything in-between. The Ranger 149 boasts a predictable and compact design that's easy to handle, making it ideal for beginners or those just wanting to keep things simple, and a relatively flat hull provides a super stable platform that's perfect for fishing, bird watching or nature photography. Whether you want a canoe that two children can paddle on a family adventure, or the ideal craft for a solo mission to find peace and quiet, look no further than the Ranger 149 for anything from day trips to overnight expeditions.
CoreLite X Construction takes the Venture Ranger 149 to a whole new level. You get the same benefits as standard CoreLite, as well as an impressively stiff hull that performs beautifully on whitewater or flat water. A weight reduction of approximately 6.6 pounds makes lifting the boat on and off the care a breeze, and increase durability lets you explore more shallow rivers or bays with peace of mind.
- 72.7 lbs.
- Length: 14' 9"
- Width: 35"
- Carrying capacity: 771 lbs.
- Moderate rocker
- Compact Design - Easy to handle on and off the water.
- Supremely Stable Hull - For bird watching, fishing or photography
- Low Profile Design - Performs well in windy conditions
- Solo or Two - Ideal for solo use or two smaller paddlers
- Carrying Capacity - Enough carrying capacity for overnight trips
Residential shipping for this canoe is $165.00. It does require a signature. We can also ship to a commercial address at the same cost. Feel free to call for more details. 1.800.442.4837
|Boat Type||All Purpose|