- Wave Sport Ethos Nine Kayak
Wave Sport Ethos Nine Kayak
Wave Sport Kayaks
Key performance features of the Wave Sport Ethos Nine include a full waterproof foot brace system, a white-water focused rocker profile and a progressive chine that helps beginners learn the feeling of 'edging'in a stable, reliable design. These features combined with the river running style peaked bow allow the Ethos to punch rapids, resurface quickly, and move swiftly downriver. It is maneuverable in rapids, yet tracks well on flat water with the help of the drop-down skeg system.
- 52 lbs.
- Length: 9' 7"
- Width: 25.75"
- Cockpit: 36" x 20.5"
- Paddler weight: 90-200 lbs.
- Volume: 80 gallons
- 2 soft grip security grab handles
- Auto-adjusting bulkhead footbrace with foam padding
- Adjustable, padded trekking thigh brace
- CORE WhiteOut Outfitting System
- 1 security grab handle
- Tru Trak Skeg System
- Hinged Comfort Carry hip pads
- Quick fore/aft seat adjustment
- Roto-moulded play seat with adjustable ratcheting leg lifter
- Forward ratcheting back band
|Boat Type||Kayaks, Whitewater|