- Wilderness Systems Radar 135 Kayak
Wilderness Systems Radar 135 Kayak
Wilderness Systems announces the exceedingly versatile Radar 135, a truly unique tri-powered kayak that can be paddled, powered by the Helix MDTD Motor Drive (optional), or pedaled with the groundbreaking, patent-pending new Helix PDTM Pedal Drive (optional). The Radar's proprietary S.M.A.R.T. Hull Technology combines stability, maneuverability, acceleration, responsiveness, and tracking for optimal performance in multiple water environments and configurations.
- 95 lbs.
- Length: 13' 6"
- Width: 34"
- Capacity: 475 lbs.
- AirPro Max Seat
- Rigid carry handles
- Flat mounting surfaces for accessories
- Mounting locations for AirPro 3D Seat
- Keepers XL Footbraces
- Multiple hatches
- Paddle Park
- Flex Pod OS for versatile use of electronics or the Helix MDTM Motor Drive (not included)
- Flex Pod PD allows use of side-scan transducers and is Helix PDTM Pedal Drive compatible (not included)
- Open deck
- Tackle box storage
- Optional stern mounting plate
- Skid plate
- Rockered chine
- Upswept bow
- Defined keel line
- S.M.A.R.T. Hull
- Left and right steering control mounting options
Residential shipping for this kayak is $60.00. It does require a signature. We can also ship to a commercial address at the same cost. Feel free to call for more details. 1.800.442.4837
|Boat Type||Fishing, Kayaks|
Stand Up Paddle Boards
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P R S T V W Y