- Wilderness Systems Radar 135 Max with Helix PD Pedal Drive
Wilderness Systems Radar 135 Max with Helix PD Pedal Drive
Wilderness Systems announces the exceedingly versatile Radar 135, a truly unique tri-powered kayak that can be paddled, powered by the Helix MDTD Motor Drive (optional and not included), or pedaled with the groundbreaking, patent-pending new Helix PDTM Pedal Drive. The Radar's proprietary S.M.A.R.T. Hull Technology combines stability, maneuverability, acceleration, responsiveness, and tracking for optimal performance in multiple water environments and configurations.
Pedal drive included!
- 95 lbs.
- Length: 13' 6"
- Width: 34"
- Capacity: 475 lbs.
- AirPro Max Seat
- Rigid carry handles
- Flat mounting surfaces for accessories
- Mounting locations for AirPro 3D Seat
- Keepers XL Footbraces
- Multiple hatches
- Paddle Park
- Flex Pod OS for versatile use of electronics or the Helix MDTM Motor Drive (not included)
- Flex Pod PD allows use of side-scan transducers and is Helix PDTM Pedal Drive compatible
- Open deck
- Tackle box storage
- Optional stern mounting plate
- Skid plate
- Rockered chine
- Upswept bow
- Defined keel line
- S.M.A.R.T. Hull
- Left and right steering control mounting options