- Yak Gear Flush Mount Rod Holder Kit with Pad Eye
Yak Gear Flush Mount Rod Holder Kit with Pad Eye
Confidently secure all fishing poles on board with the Yak Gear Flush Mount Rod Holder Kit. The patent pending design features an integrated pad eye into the deck side of the flush mount rod holder to leash your fishing pole. With a fully sealed bottom and bottom-mounted gimble, this rod holder solves the industry-wide problems of interior leaking and movement within the holder.
- Flush mount rod holder kit integrates a pad eye leash to a fishing pole.
- Fully sealed bottom with a bottom mounted gimble
- The 8-1/2" rod holder requires a 4x4 inch flat deck area for installation.
- If you are installing your Flush Mount Rod Holder with a key hole saw, you will need a 2-1/4" key hole saw.
- Alternative to a key hole saw is using a jig saw
- Kit comes complete with all stainless steel installation hardwar, installaiton instructions, and rigging tips from Yak Gear. Waterproof silicon recommended, but not included. Fishing pole and leash not included.
- The 8-1/2" long rod holder, 1 inch shorter than the usual 9-1/2" rod holder enabling the rod to rest comfortably above the deck, requires a 4x4-inch flat deck area for proper installation. Yak Gear offers a gasket for this Flush Mount, not included but available.
Stand Up Paddle Boards
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P R S T V W Y